All-American Home Care accepts Private Pay clients – we do not exclusively care for clients with insurance coverage. Even those without insurance plans can still take advantage of our services.
For Private Pay clients, we offer Personal Care, Companionship and other similar services that enable them to continue living at home rather than be compelled with admission in an assisted living facility due to mobility issues or old age.
Private Pay Personal Care services include:
- Assist with Home Exercise Program
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Dressing Assistance
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- General Supervision of Health
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Medication Reminders
- Feeding Assistance
- Organize the Client’s Schedule and Plan Appointments
- Ambulation Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Maintaining a Safe Living Environment for the Client
- Bathing Assistance
- Routine Care Needs (AM and PM Care)
- Skin and Nail care
- Toileting Assistance
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene Assistance
Contact All-American Home Care online to ask for assistance. Thank you for your trust in our team.